Re: `Accept-CH` header is weird

Hey folks. Think most of you are already aware of this, but just fyi..

   - Current draft requires explicit opt-in from each origin (via
   Accept-CH), and the opt-in is scoped to 1P only.
   - For 3P, we determined that we want 1P to delegate permission: the
   proposal is to tackle that via Feature Policy.
      - Discussion in https://github.com/WICG/feature-policy/issues/129

Nick, re device capability hints are defined in:

   - https://w3c.github.io/device-memory/
   - https://wicg.github.io/netinfo/