Agenda for this Week: Design Principles

From: Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 17:11:52 +0000
To: TAG List <www-tag@w3.org>
Hello TAG-inos!

We are having our meeting this week as usual (
https://github.com/w3ctag/meetings/blob/gh-pages/2017/telcons/01-11-agenda.md)
and the focus will be on our Design Principles document. The document has a
number of different issues against it which we triaged in a meeting before
the holiday break: https://github.com/w3ctag/design-principles/issues
Please take a moment to review issues that are assigned to you and try to
make some progress on them before our meeting. The goal is to get htis
document in good enough shape so that we can ship an update at our upcoming
f2f in Boston.

Thanks,
Dan