Re: State and fate of the PaymentHandler API

I can't tell if this is intentional trolling or not, but the littany of
factually inaccurate and misleading statements in this message will take
hours to disentangle. I do not have those hours. Perhaps you might consult
Samsung's documentation in the interim:

https://samsunginter.net/docs/web-payments

Or see MSFTs support:

http://caniuse.com/#feat=payment-request