Re: Obsoleting some specifications

FWIW --

I think obsoleting CC/PP, P3P and the PICS suite of specifications is entirely appropriate; they were good efforts, but didn't meet their goals.

The TAG might want to consider doing some research and creating guidelines / doing evangelisation regarding P3P, since a lot of sites still send a P3P header (wasting bits, and often lying in the process).

No opinion about the other specs.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/