Re: [blink-dev] Intent to Implement and Ship: WebAudio: Event Constructors

Definitely will add you to the CL.

One thing we forgot to mention.  With the deprecation of
ScriptProcessorNode, AudioProcessingEvent is also deprecated.  We do this
for completeness.

Also, OfflineAudioCompletionEvent is for when the offline context is
finished.  We fully expect users to use the promise instead of the
completion event.  The promise pattern is so much easier to use.