Re: GeoJSON: Spatial Data on the Web and the IETF

I'm chair of this working group and am happy to forward any comments
to the working group if people feel that the participation rules of
the IETF are too onerous. Come join us at geojson@ietf.org if you want
to participate.

I expect that we don't have much more work to do before we are done.
I anticipate a last call relatively soon.

p.s., Kerry contacted me at TPAC and we did have a chat.