From: Marc Fawzi <marc.fawzi@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2015 08:28:36 -0700
To: "Eric J. Bowman" <eric@bisonsystems.net>
Cc: Chris Palmer <palmer@google.com>, Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@hsivonen.fi>, David Sheets <kosmo.zb@gmail.com>, Domenic Denicola <d@domenic.me>, Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>, Public TAG List <www-tag@w3.org>
https://github.com/okTurtles/dnschain

X.509 PKI with or without Certificate Transparency
<https://blog.okturtles.com/2014/09/the-trouble-with-certificate-transparency/>*MITM-proof'ed
Internet
connections
<https://github.com/okTurtles/dnschain/blob/master/docs/What-is-it.md#MITMProof>*[image:
:white_check_mark:][image: :x:]*Secure and simple GPG key distribution
<https://github.com/okTurtles/dnschain/blob/master/docs/What-is-it.md#GPG>*[image:
:white_check_mark:][image: :x:]*MITM-proof RESTful API to blockchain
<https://github.com/okTurtles/dnschain/blob/master/docs/What-is-it.md#API>*[image:
:white_check_mark:][image: :x:]*Free and actually-secure
<https://github.com/okTurtles/dnschain/blob/master/docs/What-is-it.md#Free> SSL
certificates*[image: :white_check_mark:][image: :x:]*Stops
many denial-of-service attacks
<https://github.com/okTurtles/dnschain/blob/master/docs/What-is-it.md#DDoS>*[image:
:white_check_mark:][image: :x:]*Certificate revocation that actually works
<https://github.com/okTurtles/dnschain/blob/master/docs/What-is-it.md#Revocation>*[image:
:white_check_mark:][image: :x:]*DNS-based censorship circumvention
<https://github.com/okTurtles/dnschain/blob/master/docs/What-is-it.md#Censorship>*[image:
:white_check_mark:][image: :x:]*Prevents domain theft
<https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20141006/02561228743/5000-domains-seized-based-sealed-court-filing-confused-domain-owners-have-no-idea-why.shtml>
("seizures")*[image:
:white_check_mark:][image: :x:]*Access blockchain domains
like .bit,.p2p, .nxt, .eth
<https://github.com/okTurtles/dnschain/blob/master/docs/How-do-I-use-it.md>*[image:
:white_check_mark:][image: :x:]