Mark Nottingham wrote:

> We've started work on a new Finding, to a) serve as a Web version of
> the IAB statement, and b) support the work on Secure Origins in
> WebAppSec.

Given the amount of nitpicking in this thread on whether we're talking
about security or privacy/confidentiality, there seems to be consensus
that we don't mean security unless user-server authentication occurs
both ways.

As the Finding only covers server -> user authentication as a means of
achieving privacy/confidentiality, is "Securing the Web" the proper
title?

-Eric