Re: ftp: no longer supported by Chome?

From: <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 19:54:39 +0300
To: Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com>, TAG List <www-tag@w3.org>, Eric J. Bowman <eric@bisonsystems.net>
Cc: Domenic Denicola <d@domenic.me>
21.01.2015, 19:45, "Daniel Appelquist" <appelquist@gmail.com>:
> Is this topic germane to any TAG work item? If not (and I would suggest not) then please take this discussion to the appropriate product discussion forum / or bug tracker.

Yes, I think it is *germane* to the topic of moving the web to only accept material over encrypted connections.

A short answer on the situation explaining it would probably be helpful in providing the relevant information. A long discussion about whether it was the right thing to do seems like it would be repeating stuff that has been discussed before, to no benefit that I can imagine.

cheers