Re: Insertion of adverisements (was: Re: Draft finding - "Transitioning the Web to HTTPS")

Thanks, Noah.

I agree this is an area that needs more scrutiny. In my discussions web developers this issue comes up again and again. I have created a wiki page here:

https://github.com/w3ctag/wiki/wiki/HTTPS-and-Advertising

…where we can hopefully collect some of the issues and see if there is scope for a future TAG deliverable on this topic.

I will send this URL out to some of the web community members who have engaged me on this topic so we can hopefully bring some real-world feedback to this discussion.

Thanks,
Dan