Re: AudioContext suspend/resume/release

An interesting question.  If we were to expose the document's default
output context (we don't), yes, releasing that would mute the page - or at
least, the <audio> and <video> elements on the page.  In order to expose
that sanely, we'd also need to document how plugins hook in to the audio
system, which is a whole other can of worms I'd rather not open just yet.