Re: TAG Special Election Results

From: Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 12:00:36 +0100
Cc: TAG List <www-tag@w3.org>
To: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Congratulations, Mark, and welcome!  I think you already know the many of the TAG members and they know you but please introduce yourself when you get a chance and let us know where your interests lie. Also, I’m going to preemptively give you a standing agenda point of updating us on the work of the httpbis working group. Hope that’s OK. :)

One urgent point: as you may know, we are holding our next f2f in London, September 29th through October 1st. I hope you can attend although I realize it could be short notice considering travel constraints.

Dan