Re: Security, Privacy, and Accessibility self-review Questionnaires.

On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 12:38 AM, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net> wrote:

> I think this is a great idea — one of the issues brought up at the AC
> meeting was getting more security focus in the TAG, and this would be a
> good start.

Great! Does the questionnaire self-review seem like a reasonable first step
to you folks? If so, does it make sense to publish these kinds of
questionnaires formally as TAG products that WGs could reference? I'm happy
to restructure the list into some more formalized format with explanations,
examples, etc. if there's interest.

It seems like the TAG could be a one-stop-shop for this kind of review,
> even if we farm out some parts of it to others (depending on load,
> expertise available, etc.).

As I noted in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-w3process/2014Nov/0026.html, the
TAG (or a spin-off task force) seems like exactly the right place for this
kind of review. I'd like to help you folks make that happen.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)