Re: W3C URN scheme 'root' doesn't exist?

We would need to be consistent for all constants defined in the spec in
defining such a referencing scheme. Also, it has no impact on the normative
implementations of UAs. I would therefore suggest to add a sentence like
this to an introductory section with an explanation of how to find the URLs
for all defined constants, maybe with a kind value add an example.

Best Regards,
Silvia.