Re: W3C URN scheme 'root' doesn't exist?

In general, URNs by virtue of not resolving, are kinda useless, so I'd
go for Silvia's approach.

The only benefit of URNs is that the IANA registry should be
permanent, but given we're dealing with W3C specs and W3C *should*
last a long time, I see no problems with using HTTP URIs here.