Re: tubes - The Web Platform Plumbing

From: David Herman <dherman@mozilla.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 14:52:48 -0700
Cc: "www-tag@w3.org List" <www-tag@w3.org>
To: Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov@google.com>
On May 30, 2014, at 2:34 PM, Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov@google.com> wrote:

> This time, the subject of exploration is the lowest-level plumbing of
> the platform: https://github.com/dglazkov/tubes

I can't figure much out from this so far (I suspect your EWS slides are leaving out a lot of context that you filled in with your live preso). I don't really understand what it's solving. I get the archeology philosophy but that has to be subservient to solving real problems with real markets and constituencies. I'd like to see a crisper problem statement.

Dave