I think this list is public for a reason, right? So concerned citizens of the web can voice their opinion? Or maybe another reason?

Anyway, as far as opinions go I think that APIs that only work on HTTPS but could in reality work on HTTP means that if some app wanted to use such API then it must purchase an SSL certificate (I think they still cost a lot of money) and incur extra cost in the cloud or data center.

Sent from my iPhone