Re: Status Updates

On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 6:14 AM, Sergey Konstantinov <twirl@yandex-team.ru>
wrote:

> I've updated "EME Opinion"[1], and now we're in process of discussion.

​Sergey, all,

There are a few technical mis-understandings in the draft opinion, some of
which I have commented on before. I could also help address some of the
questions posed in the document.

What is the preferred method for providing such feedback ? Shall I send
that by email, or is it preferred to use some comment system in github ?

... Mark​