Re: Packaging on the Web specification

This is outstanding work. A few questions:

   - I don't see an example that serves the root document out of the
   package itself (ala 209). Is there something that describes the "root
   document" or advice about where in the package to find the requested
   document?
   - In section 4.1, example 19 I see: scope="/" . ISTM that the "*" at the
   end should be explicit. Also, is it possible to add multiple scopes in a
   single declaration using a separator of some sort?

Regards