Re: FW: Call for Nominations to W3C Technical Architecture Group (TAG)

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 08:05:09 -0400
To: www-tag <www-tag@w3.org>
On 10/30/13 7:21 AM, ext Appelquist Daniel (UK) wrote:
> FYI - the call for nominations in the next TAG election is out.

Hi TAG,

I think it would be helpful if the members of the TAG would please
expand a bit re the skill set you're looking for (think Job Posting)?
F.ex. more Kool Kids, some Old Skul people, people with expertise in
X/Y/Z; likewise, perhaps it would be useful to say a little bit about
what the TAG is _not_ looking for.

Also, I would be interested in thoughts about how the influx in what I
think has been characterized as `reformers` working?

-Thanks, AB