Draft F2F Minutes Available

From: Appelquist Daniel (UK) <Daniel.Appelquist@telefonica.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 14:32:08 +0100
To: www-tag <www-tag@w3.org>
Hi folks – the Draft minutes of last week's F2F TAG meeting – for review.
These are pretty raw still.

The minutes are linked off of the agenda from the wiki – see here:
http://www.w3.org/wiki/TAG/Planning/Sept-2013-F2F#Agenda

Day 1:
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2013/09/30-minutes.html

Day 2:
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2013/10/01-minutes.html

Day 3:
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2013/10/02-minutes.html

TAG members – please take a moment to review these and let me know if
there are any changes you'd like to see (where, for example, you feel you
have been mis-scribed, or if you would like to include a link).

For those following along at home, you may want to take a look at the
video from our web developer meetup (hosted by Bocoup on the evening of
the first evening of our meeting):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HueLJQTRiI4

Thanks,
Dan