Re: Agenda for TAG teleconference of 16 May 2013

Dan:

OK, sorry you won't make it.

Please keep in mind that the F2F agenda is yours, though I'll be glad to to
do the clerical work typing it in this one last time, since it's quite a
nuisance.

As you know, at the moment, there's almost nothing structured for the F2F
agenda: that may be OK or even a good thing, but as of now most of the
agenda slots would be marked TBD. There are a few days left to get me more
details regarding both hour-by-hour slotting, and any background reading,
cross-links to actions, etc. Then I need a few days to get a draft in. IMO,
we should target Tues or Wed next week the latest, so anyone with concerns
can get them addressed before traveling to London.

TAG Members: if you have things you particularly want discussed at the F2F,
the path to getting it on the agenda is: convince Peter and Dan, then I
type it in. So, lead times are just a bit longer than usual. We can discuss
this afternoon.

Thanks!

Noah