Re: Definition of the Public Web

One area where I wished public web be defined is for licenses.

I know would make authors I met more confident to accept to go open-content is if there was a license that would require that further distribution of the material is in the public web and is, thus, visible from that original author, and probably from search engines.

This would remove this fear of authors' that keep saying "but they're going to do all sort of crazy things with my work I will have not way of knowing it happens".
(I know, this is not a full protection)

Paul