Re: Web Architecture 101

I agree with this.

The TAG is adding API and web-platform layering/consistency to its remit
this year, and we've charted something like a basic course for filling in
the information that spec authors need to make sense of that landscape to
our output, but it's a long way from being either in AWWW or something that
we could take a distilled version of.

What I'd like to understand here is who the audience is for this. Could
that audience be served with the current focus of AWWW but with some more
opinionated editing? Or do you have several personas in mind which you
think should get attention in a way that a single document can't be
stretched to meet?