RE: Security and capability services

http://unhosted.org/adventures/7/Adding-remote-storage-to-unhosted-web-apps.
> html
> [2] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dejong-remotestorage
>

> --
> Markus Lanthaler
> @markuslanthaler

Hmm, yes I've seem that before but I don't think it is what I am talking
about really.  There is some overlap I suppose but it seems to me that they
begin from a really different point unless I completely misunderstand it...
which is possible.  How many services store what kinds of data, for
example, seems a bit orthogonal to me.  Rather, I am saying no thing for
the Web at large seems to be providing a way for apps to communicate and
layer complexity nicely in the browser by explaining a secure but first
class sandbox with permissions and language of capabilities which
communicate via message passing. . We *almost* have the raw materials to do
this ourselves with workers and sandboxes iframes and appcache....but not
quite.  And the result is that we wind up with dead-ends that prevent whole
new classes of potentially innovative and interesting layers of ideas.