Re: TAG invite to discuss WebRTC API

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 1:21 PM, Stefan HÃ¥kansson LK
<stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com> wrote:
> On 2013-08-16 13:43, Harald Alvestrand wrote:
>> I have a flight around that time, but knowing this far ahead, I think
>> I'll manage to schedule around it.
>
> I also think I can make that time.

So we did this once before with the Web Audio API. The basic setup was
that the invitees give a brief overview of the API and challenges had
and then we'll have discussion around the questions that arise. In
other words, creating a better shared understanding. Thanks for
responding so promptly and hopefully that outline works for you.

Kind regards,

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/