Re: TAG invite to discuss WebRTC API

I have a flight around that time, but knowing this far ahead, I think I'll
manage to schedule around it.

If you can give us any information about what the questions are that the
TAG wants to discuss, it will be easier to figure out who to invite
(Cullen, Justin and Dan may be obvious candidates, depending on the aspects
that the TAG wants to throw light on.)