Re: TAG feedback on Web Audio

I still (obviously) disagree that a model that relies on passing copies
around will have the same memory/speed/latency performance.  It's possible
the actual copying can be minimized, at a cost in usability to the
developer, but even with that I don't think the cost will ever be truly
zero; so this is a tradeoff.  It may be that the group chooses that
tradeoff - but traditional audio APIs have not.  Of course, most of them
don't have the limited execution scope of JS, either.  (Note that I should
have said "glitch-free, reasonably-low-latency audio with good performance
and API usability." :)

Interestingly enough, if we'd not allowed JS in nodes (rather used a more
restricted audio processing language), I'm not sure we'd have this problem
to this scale.