Re: TAG feedback on Web Audio

As I said before, I think it would be useful to capture the key insights
from this discussion in some sort of TAG (or other) Recommentation or
Finding that will make clearer to the community >why< data races are an
anti-pattern at least for Javascript on the Web, and of course in many
other situations too.

Noah