Re: Could you review the Publishing and Linking draft for us?

Dear Ashok,

I have already started to review the Publishing and Linking Draft.
Unfortunately, I had a lot of actions not allowing me to concentrate on
the Draft. So I missed the deadline for today.

If the TAG would allow me to submit my comments by Monday 17 December
EOB the latest, I would be thankful.

 -- Rigo