Re: Question to the www-tag candidates: hypermedia JSON

On 07/12/2012 08:55 , Karl Dubost wrote:
> On the same idea than Robin Berjon in [1], a question about
> architecture.
>
> If we make the assumption that JSON has won the representation war
> (for now), what are the plans to introduce a hypermedia capability to
> json?

Mark isn't running but he had a few interesting notes on the topic:

     http://www.mnot.net/blog/2011/11/25/linking_in_json

In the same vein I wonder how much actual usage JSON Schema gets. I've
implemented a subset which I use, but it's little more than somewhat
improved form validation. The spec needs a lot of work if it's meant to
be interoperable.