Re: HTML/XML TF Report glosses over Polyglot Markup (Was: Statement why the Polyglot doc should be informative)

Noah Mendelsohn, Sat, 01 Dec 2012 15:17:16 -0500:
> Leif: I will put your concerns to the TAG on our call this Thursday.
>
>> I did not take part in the HTML/XML Task Force.
>
> I should say that drafts of the Task Force report were out for public
> review for quite extended periods before it was finalized. That does
> not, of course, say anything about the merits of your concerns, but
> we'll have to see how to balance Maceij's suggestion that responses
> in a couple of weeks would be most useful, with going back to
> reconsider a report that was developed and publicly reviewed over an
> extended period of time last year.

Probably that line of thought should also be applied to Henri's
arguments since he only, this laid expressed that he wanted the said
consequences to be drawn from the report.

Leif Halvard Silli