Re: Web Architecture

Noah,

Your comments raise interesting questions at the heart of  my proposal.  An
architecture for  the Web needs to be based on a clear notion of just what
the Web is – and that  may not be as easy to state as it sounds.  For
instance, Wikipedia defines the Web as “a _system_
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Information_system)  of interlinked _hypertext_
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypertext)   documents accessed via the _Internet_
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet) ”.  More on  this at the end of the note.

In a message dated 8/26/2012 8:21:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,