Proposed changes to the terminology used in Publishing and Linking

From: Henry S. Thompson <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 12:45:34 +0100
To: www-tag@w3.org
Further to discussion at yesterday's telcon, I've put together a
proposal [1] for simplifying and clarifying the defined terminology
used in our Publishing and Linking draft [2].

The highlighting in [1] indicates definitions which have changed or
been added -- a detailed diff would I think be unreadable.

ht

[1] http://www.ltg.ed.ac.uk/~ht/pnlTerminology.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/publishingAndLinkingOnTheWeb.html
                Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: ht@inf.ed.ac.uk