RE: What happened on the August 2nd teleconference for the TAG?

There was a meeting, Yves scribed. We decided to make another pass on Publishing & Linking before FPWD. We also closed or rescheduled several overdue action items.

Draft minutes got posted at the end of the meeting, but Yves (I think) should prepare edited minutes.

-----Original Message-----
From: Noah Mendelsohn [mailto:nrm@arcanedomain.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2012 6:46 AM
To: Larry Masinter
Cc: www-tag@w3.org
Subject: What happened on the August 2nd teleconference for the TAG?

Larry, I am curious whether you actually had a TAG teleconference on the
2nd, and if so who scribed, whether there will be formal minutes, etc. Soon
I need to start working on an agenda for this week.  So far, I'm not aware
of any topics that are ready for discussion, but obviously things may have
been identified last week.  Thank you.

Noah