Re: Preliminary agenda for TAG call of 2 Aug 2012

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2012 09:53:25 -0400
To: Jonathan A Rees <rees@mumble.net>
CC: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>, "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>

On 8/2/2012 12:13 PM, Jonathan A Rees wrote:
> I changed "cause" to "constitute" AGAIN... I've done this about ten
> times now over the past year but the original keeps reappearing
> somehow. Please update in CVS.
>
> Jonathan

I'm sorry about that, but I've figured out the reason. I search of the CVS
logs show that you apparently made the change in
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/07/19-agenda but not in
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly. I used the latter as the basis for
the 2 Aug agenda.  I've now updated
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/08/02-agenda.html so chances this happens
again should go down.

In general, any changes to agendas must be made to both dated and undated
copies if this sort of problem is to be avoided. Thank you.

Noah