Re: Agenda for TAG teleconference of 26 April 2012

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 18:30:18 +0200
Cc: "www-tag@w3.org List" <www-tag@w3.org>
To: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
On Apr 26, 2012, at 16:02 , Larry Masinter wrote:
> i agree, the task force work is just the start. But i haven't yet understood a use case for which xml-er would be a solution to a problem. Did i miss it?

The use case is any situation in which you want to use XML on the user-facing client side, something that is practically impossible today in many realistic deployment scenarios. Of course, we could arguably use nothing other than HTML, but it seems worthwhile investigating the possibility of actually using XML on the Web.