Re: Make the TAG self-selected/elected? [Was: Re: TAG productivity, elections, and httpRange-14]

I don't know, but it's an interesting question. I notice that Marcos opened http://www.w3.org/community/groups/proposed/#opentag right at the same time. Not that it's surprising, people involved in the everyday creation of specifications realise there is a need for documented architecture, but currently their needs and questions are not being catered to.