Re: [apps-discuss] W3C TAG Comment on Draft Media Type Specifications and Registration Procedures

From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 10:21:08 +0100
Cc: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <msk@cloudmark.com>, john+ietf@jck.com, tony+mtsuffix@maillennium.att.com, "www-tag@w3.org List" <www-tag@w3.org>, apps-discuss@ietf.org
To: Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com>
Ned, all,

On 17 Apr 2012, at 01:53, Ned Freed wrote:
> I'll wait a day or so for additional comments, then post a revised draft
> with these changes.

Thank you very much for that. I'll bring the revised text to the attention of the TAG during the next telcon on Thursday, and raise the other issues that have been touched on during this discussion, namely:

* the need for an I-D for 3023bis and coordination around the +xml structured syntax suffix registration
* the need for coordination between W3C and IETF over the Media Fragment URI work
* the development of a separate document with guidance about specifying fragment identifiers for media types

Thanks again for your help and sorry for the last-minute nature of these changes.

Cheers,

Jeni
--
Jeni Tennison