RE: [apps-discuss] W3C TAG Comment on Draft Media Type Specifications and Registration Procedures

Hello Noah,

I'm the document shepherd and responsible working group co-chair for this document.  I concur with Ned on all of his points, perhaps especially that the timing of this kind of input is unfortunate.

Can you provide (hopefully quickly) more specifics about the advice you think is absent from the draft?

-MSK, APPSAWG co-chair