W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > April 2012

Re: Preliminary agenda for TAG teleconference of 12 April 2012

From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 08:26:19 +0100
Cc: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Message-Id: <BB89C198-CD32-4CA8-89F1-9565131951AE@jenitennison.com>
To: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Noah,

We did discuss XML-ER at the F2F. That doesn't mean we don't need more time on it, but I'm not sure what it would entail.

Jeni

On 10 Apr 2012, at 02:46, Noah Mendelsohn wrote:

> A preliminary agenda for the TAG teleconference of 12 April 2012 is available at [1,2], and in text-only form below. TAG members: it's still early for freezing the agenda. If you want changes, please let me know by end of day Tues. Thank you.
> 
> Noah
> 
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/04/12-agenda
> [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly
> 
> ===============================================
> 
>   [1]W3C | [2]TAG | Previous: [3]2-4 April 2012 (F2F 
>   Sophia-Antipolis, FR) This: [4]12 April 2012 Next: [5]19 April
>   2012
> 
>      [1] http://www.w3.org/
>      [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/
>      [3] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/04/02-agenda
>      [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/04/12-agenda
>      [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/04/19-agenda
> 
>               Agenda of 12 April 2012 TAG Teleconference
> 
> PRELIMINARY - For TAG Review
> 
>   Nearby: [6]TAG work plan - [7]Teleconference details -
>   [8]issues list - [9]open actions - [10]pending review actions -
>   [11]www-tag archive - [12]tag archive
>    1. Convene
>          + Chair: Noah Mendelsohn, Scribe: Peter Linss
>            (unconfirmed)
>          + Roll call -- Regrets: None
>          + Future regrets: None
>          + Agenda Review - [13]this agenda
>          + Next Meeting: 19 April 2012, Chair: TBD
>          + Future scribes: Peter Linss - > Robin Berjon - > Yves
>            Lafon
>    2. Approve minutes of prior meeting(s)
>          + [14]2-4 April 2012 (F2F  Sophia-Antipolis, FR) (if
>            available in time)
>    3. Administrative items
>          + Noah sends likely regrets for 19 April  is there
>            anyone else who would like to prepare the agenda and
>            chair?
>          + Chair solicits guidance on level of TAG interest in
>            issues like the proposed [15]http+aes URI scheme
>    4. Close pending Actions without discussion
>          + The chair suggests that the following actions are
>            ready to close without further discussion. If that
>            proves incorrect, any necessary discussion will
>            defered until the other [16]Pending Review Items slot
>            later in this call.
>          + Actions to be closed:
>               o [17]ACTION-627: on - Noah Mendelsohn - Schedule
>                 very detailed line-by-line review of Pub&Linking
>                 draft at January F2F - Due: 2012-01-31 - PENDING
>                 REVIEW
>               o [18]ACTION-662: on - Robin Berjon - Redraft
>                 proposed product page on API Minimization
>                 (http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/apiminimizat
>                 ion.html) - Due: 2012-01-31 - PENDING REVIEW
>                 (work in this area seems to be covered now by
>                 [19]ACTION-684)
>               o [20]ACTION-673: on - Jonathan Rees - Prepare for
>                 F2F discussion of httpRange-14 change proposals
>                 Due 2012-03-13 - Due: 2012-03-27 - PENDING REVIEW
>               o [21]ACTION-674: on - Noah Mendelsohn - encourage
>                 Chris Lilley to meet with us to discuss 3023bis
>                 and semantics of Fragment Identifiers - Due:
>                 2012-03-16 - PENDING REVIEW
>               o [22]ACTION-676: on - Noah Mendelsohn - Check with
>                 Norm whether there is sufficient feedback on
>                 HTML/XML to merit F2F discussion - Due:
>                 2012-03-15 - PENDING REVIEW
>    5. [23]ISSUE-50 (URNsAndRegistries-50): Registries
>          + Goals:
>               o Review [24]Media Type Specifications and
>                 Registration Procedures
>                 (draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-regs-04)
>          + Background:
>               o [25]ACTION-680: on - Noah Mendelsohn - schedule
>                 (soon) TAG telcon review of
>                 http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-appsawg-med
>                 ia-type-regs-04 - Due: 2012-04-17 - PENDING
>                 REVIEW
>               o [26]Media Type Specifications and Registration
>                 Procedures
>                 (draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-regs-04)
>               o Earlier background:
>                    # Larry Masinter [27]announces [28]early draft
>                      on 'best practices for registries'
>                    # [29]ACTION-531: on - Larry Masinter - Draft
>                      document on architectural good practice
>                      relating to registries - Due: 2011-12-26 -
>                      CLOSED
>                    # [30]ACTION-539: on - Larry Masinter -
>                      Coordinate with Thomas Roessler about the
>                      registries issue background - Due:
>                      2011-03-24 - CLOSED
>                    # Larry's email framing [31]TAG work on
>                      registries
>                    # [32]ACTION-511: on - Larry Masinter - Send
>                      email framing TAG work on registries - Due:
>                      2011-01-20 - CLOSED
>                    # [33]RFC 5226: BCP - Guidelines for Writing
>                      an IANA Considerations Section in RFCs
>    6. Web Applications: Security
>          + Goals:
>               o Discuss [34]CORS Last call
>          + Background:
>               o [35]ACTION-344: on - Jonathan Rees - Alert TAG
>                 chair when CORS and/or UMP goes to LC to trigger
>                 security review - Due: 2012-03-27 - PENDING
>                 REVIEW
>    7. XML-ER and "Liberal" XML Processing :
>          + Goal:
>               o Consider whether the [36]XML Error Recovery
>                 Community Group effort is adopting the right
>                 goals and use cases
>               o On [37]15 March 2012 Henry Thompson requested F2F
>                 discussion if there's time
>          + Background:
>               o This was an [38]optional agenda item for the 2
>                 April F2F, and we did not get to it
>               o [39]ACTION-656: on - Noah Mendelsohn - Schedule
>                 discussion of possibly getting W3C to invest in
>                 technologies for liberal XML processing (e.g.
>                 XML5) - Due: 2012-01-31 - PENDING REVIEW
>    8. Pending Review Items:
>          + [40]Pending review actions in [41]Tracker
>    9. Overdue Action Items:
>          + [42]Overdue actions in [43]Tracker
>   10. Any other business
>     __________________________________________________________
> 
>      [6] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/
>      [7] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
>      [8] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues
>      [9] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/open
>     [10] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/pendingreview
>     [11] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
>     [12] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
>     [13] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/04/12-agenda
>     [14] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/04/02-agenda
>     [15] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2012Mar/0024.html
>     [17] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/627
>     [18] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/662
>     [19] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/684
>     [20] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/673
>     [21] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/674
>     [22] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/676
>     [23] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/50
>     [24] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-regs-04
>     [25] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/680
>     [26] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-regs-04
>     [27] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Dec/0037.html
>     [28] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Dec/att-0037/draft-registries.txt
>     [29] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/531
>     [30] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/539
>     [31] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Feb/0004.html
>     [32] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/511
>     [33] http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5226
>     [34] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2012Apr/0042.html
>     [35] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/344
>     [36] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/04/XML%20Error%20Recovery%20Community%20Group
>     [37] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/03/15-minutes
>     [38] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/04/02-agenda#XML-ER
>     [39] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/656
>     [40] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/pendingreview
>     [41] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
>     [42] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/overdue?sort=owner
>     [43] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
> 
> 
>    Noah Mendelsohn for the TAG
>    $Revision: 1.1 $ of $Date: 2012/04/10 01:45:09 $
> 
>   [44]Valid XHTML 1.1
> 
>     [44] http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=referer
> 
> 
> 

-- 
Jeni Tennison
http://www.jenitennison.com
Received on Tuesday, 10 April 2012 07:26:54 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 22:56:44 UTC