Need minutes from 3&4 April 2012 to complete TAG F2F record

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 12:45:42 -0400
To: "www-tag@w3.org List" <www-tag@w3.org>
CC: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Jeni has kindly provided draft minutes of 2 April [1], and they are now
linked from the agenda/minutes page [2]. I would be very grateful if
whoever is responsible for rolling up 3&4 April would post edited minutes
ASAP. (I thought we were listing the victims in IRC, but my copy of the log
doesn't identify them).

I would like to get the complete minutes out for approval this Thursday if
possible. Thank you.

Noah

[1] www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/04/02-minutes
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/04/02-agenda