Re: Organizing further TAG work on deep linking

Thank you for the clarification.

On 3/23/2011 12:12 PM, Jonathan Rees wrote:
> As a matter of procedure, can't we just wait to see what Dan and Jeni
> come up, and talk about it then? Or do we have to talk about whether
> it's headed for FPWD before it's even written? I'd rather focus on the
> substance than the form right now.

Absolutely, as long as everyone's agreed there's a risk in the meantime
that I will forget that the rec track idea ever came up.  There's just
enough happening in the TAG that I need to take a fairly rigid line: if I'm
going to be responsible for moving something forward, we need to have
formal tracking. Thank you again.

Noah