Re: Agenda for TAG teleconference of 10 March 2011

On 3/10/2011 10:40 AM, ashok malhotra wrote:
> I created some foils for Henry
> http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/02/SlidesForHenry.pdf
> Why are these not linked from the agenda?

Because I missed that.  Fixed now in both copies of the agenda.

> Also, I think the #! discussion should be carried out in the context of
> HashInURI.

I think we've seen several takes on this. Yes, the ultimately goal is to
figure out what our story is and publish that in HashInURI, but in this
round I'd like to focus specifically on Jeni's analysis of #!, and on my
comments about URIs, which are indeed intended as a response the the
#-centric focus of the HasnInURI draft. Let's see where all that goes, and
then decide what it says about the need, if any, to update the draft.

Thank you.

Noah