Re: Identification of documents in Web applications

Ashok:

I also very much want to discuss the points in my posting of last night
[1], highlights of which are:

* Use a document abstraction in Web apps when you can.

* When you do, provide first class URIs that can be emailed, linked, and
accessed from non-Javascript clients.

* Put more long term emphasis on using "?" vs "#" syntax. For that reason,
change the title of the HashInURI draft to something like: "Identification
of resources in Web applications", or something else that's neutral with
respect to syntactic choices.

BTW: I think the first two of these are pretty close to Good Practice Notes
I'd advocate putting in your finding.

FYI: What I intend to do is schedule for tomorrow discussion specifically
of !# (especially Jeni's note) and my posting. Then we'll get back to other
issues raised by your draft on a subsequent call.  Thanks!

Noah

[1]
http://blog.arcanedomain.com/2011/03/identifying-documents-in-web-applications/
[2] http://www.jenitennison.com/blog/node/154