Re: Draft Minutes from 03-03

I would add before the line "<noah> referent" an explanation that Noah
had called a poll asking for everyone's preference of 'meaning' vs.
'referent'.

I would tend to edit out lines like "<noah> RESOLUTIO:  ..." where a
correction immediately follows. A similar case is

<noah> RESOLUTION: to change tile of issue-57 to Mechanisms for
obtaining information about the intended
<noah> meaning of a given URI
<noah> meaning of a given URI and add para of description per jonathans email

which is fixed right away... don't think this adds any value to the
record, and detracts a bit. If someone really cares they can look at
the IRC log.

I'll make these changes if you like.

Thanks
-Jonathan