Re: ACTION-534 Create issue page relating to Harry Halpin's concerns about 200/303 responses

I'd like to change reference [7] in my proposal. The following one is
more informative, and it happens to also be the one that I've used in
previous discussions of this topic. (So I just want to replace one
message from Harry with another one from him.)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-awwsw/2011Jan/0021.html

Best
Jonathan