Re: fyi: Cross-Origin Resource Embedding Restrictions

On Wed, 02 Mar 2011 04:53:06 +0100, Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org> wrote:
> Its unfortunate that Anne chose to associate this with "license
> enforcement" (see quote below). WOFF has explicitly avoided any
> suggestion of "enforcement".

My bad. All it takes to change this draft (and it really is that, we
haven't even published this, I just put some notes up on a URL) is sending
me an email with a suggestion of what would work instead :-)

(Nothing really comes to mind unfortunately, otherwise this email would
announce a change had been made.)

Cheers,

--
Anne van Kesteren