Re: Dropping RDF mapping from microdata spec

> I know that Michael Hausenblas and others have been working on doing
> a mapping from schema.org to RDF; perhaps that might work as the
> basis for a Community Group that could look at defining a mapping.

The Schema.org sponsors have taken up this work and directly provide
an OWL version now [1]. We collect and maintain mappings from widely
deployed RDF vocabularies to Schema.org via Schema.RDFS.org [2] ...
which reminds me that I have an action to properly update our site
with the recent changes ;)

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] https://groups.google.com/d/topic/schemaorg-discussion/0JVQO6-ajBk/discussion