Re: Unified Approaches

Speaking for myself, not as chair, I share Larry's reservation that this
sounds more ambitious than what the community is prepared to embrace at
this point, even presuming it otherwise had merit.

That said, speaking both for myself and as chair, I don't see a link to the
"related paper", and the proposal would be much easier to judge with that.
Did I miss the link somewhere? Thank you.

Noah